Emergency Heater Repair In Yuma, Foothills, Somerton, AZ and Surrounding Areas
If you need emergency heater repairs, don’t hesitate to call us right away. We’re open 24/7, so you can always get the help you need in Yuma, Foothills, AZ, and surrounding areas. Contact Us Today for Emergency Heater Repair In Yuma, Foothills, Somerton, AZ and Surrounding Areas.
We know heaters don’t break down at a convenient time. That’s why we’re available to help you whenever your heater decides it doesn’t want to cooperate. Our technicians have years of experience in the field and can handle any type of issue that pops up.
There are many factors that contribute to the need for heater repairs. You may not notice a small problem early enough, or your heater may break down without any warning.
How can you minimize the need for emergency heater repairs?
It’s important to be aware of some early signs and symptoms so you can help prevent emergency heater repairs from occurring. Here are ten types of problems you might encounter:
- Your pilot light goes out (electric heaters).
- The pilot light stays lit, but no heat comes out (gas & oil heaters).
- The thermostat suddenly stops working.
- When you turn the controls to increase or decrease the temperature, nothing happens; or when you turn up the controls, there is either no movement at all or a very small increase in temperature.
- You hear a clicking sound from the thermostat or from the heater itself. This often indicates a short circuit.
- When you turn your controls, it takes more than five minutes for the heater to respond and adjust the temperature setting.
- Water is pooling around your electric baseboard heaters – this means that there is a water blockage somewhere inside of your unit which needs repair.
- The cord on your gas heater is frayed at either end – if not repaired, you run the risk of a fire starting.
- There are unusual smells coming from burning dust or rubber, which indicate something needs replacing or tightening around your furnace unit (e.g., air intake).
- Your system won’t turn on at all or has become unusually noisy.
If you notice any of these signs in Yuma, Foothills, AZ, and surrounding areas, contact Comstock Air Conditioning today so our technicians can repair the system before it grows into a significant problem.
We also highly recommend becoming a maintenance member so that minor issues can be handled quickly and affordably through regular maintenance and tune-ups.