HVAC Maintenance Plan in Yuma, AZ in Yuma, Foothills, Somerton, AZ and the Surrounding Areas
Why Is Air Conditioning And Furnace Maintenance Important?
Regular maintenance will keep your heating and cooling system operating at its peak performance level. Here are some reasons you should schedule a heating and cooling tune-up twice a year:
- Required by manufacturers to keep your warranty valid
- Ensures your system works at an optimum level
- Ensures your heating and/or cooling equipment is operating safely
- Helps reduce your utility bills
- Can prevent costly repair bills by uncovering small problems before they become expensive ones
Why Comstock Air Inc?
At Comstock Air Inc. we know your time is valuable and your home comfort is a priority. We’ll set up an appointment that meets your busy schedule and get the work done quickly and effectively. A small amount of time and effort ensures your system will operate properly when you need it the most.
Licensed, Bonded And Insured
We are licensed by the Arizona Registrar of Contractors. We are bonded and insured to protect you and your home.
We use premium-quality products and offer a 90-day service warranty.
Our technicians are drug tested and undergo a thorough background screening. All of our work meets local safety and building codes.
All our technicians are certified and can service and repair all brands and equipment. We’ll help you find ways to make your furnace, air conditioning unit, mini-splits, heat pumps and air handlers work at peak efficiency.
A low-cost investment in seasonal maintenance provides peace of mind.
We offer financing options along with one competitive project price should your system require replacement.
Comstock Air Inc. Maintenance Checklist
A Typical Maintenance Check-Up Should Include The Following.
- Check thermostat settings to ensure the cooling and heating system keeps you comfortable when you are home and saves energy while you are away.
- Tighten all electrical connections and measure voltage and current on motors. Faulty electrical connections can cause unsafe operation of your system and reduce the life of major components.
- Lubricate all moving parts. Parts that lack lubrication cause friction in motors and increases the amount of electricity you use.
- Check and inspect the condensate drain in your central air conditioner, furnace and/or heat pump (when in cooling mode). A plugged drain can cause water damage in the house and affect indoor humidity levels.
- Check controls of the system to ensure proper and safe operation. Check the starting cycle of the equipment to assure the system starts, operates, and shuts off properly.
- Clean evaporator and condenser air conditioning coils. Dirty coils reduce the system’s ability to cool your home and cause the system to run longer, increasing energy costs and reducing the life of the equipment.
- Check your central air conditioner’s refrigerant level and adjust if necessary. Too much or too little refrigerant will make your system less efficient increasing energy costs and reducing the life of the equipment.
- Clean and adjust blower components to provide proper system airflow for greater comfort levels. Airflow problems can reduce your system’s efficiency by up to 15 %.
Check all gas (or oil) connections, gas pressure, burner combustion and heat exchanger. Improperly operating gas (or oil) connections are a fire hazard and can contribute to health problems. A dirty burner or cracked heat exchanger causes improper burner operation. Either can cause the equipment to operate less safely and efficiently.
Actions To Do Yourself
Inspect, clean, or change air filters once a month in your central air conditioner, furnace, and/or heat pump. A dirty filter can increase energy costs and damage your equipment, leading to early failure.